Good maintenance is very important to the life of your hair. Providing your hair with proper maintenance enables you to get the best use out of your hair and ultimately saves you money!
- Unlike your natural hair, extensions are not attached to you scalp and incapable of growth; therefore applying heat, over-processing (highlights, coloring) can shorthen the life-span of your extensions.
- Use the minimum amount of heat necessary; this keeps your hair in its original state and gives it longevity.
- When you sleep, wrap your hair or put it in a ponytail and use a silk wrap. You may also braid the hair if you have a wavy hair pattern. These measures keep your hair from tangling and help maintain its natural state.
- We recommend getting the hair professionally washed, however, these are tips for self-washing:
- Wash hair in a downward motion
- Gently massage hair between the wefts and cornrows to clean your scalp.
- Wash and condition hair before each installation.
- We cannot guarantee chemically altered hair….therefore, if you perm, tint or bleach the hair, you do so at your own risk. Additionally, we advise you to test a few strands to see how the hair responds to the chemical treatment before comitting to complete chemical alteration.